The Fire Station Inn, part of the North Adelaide Heritage Group is a remarkable two storey Victorian building. It was built in 1866 as a shop and in 1904 was converted to a fire station. It remained a fire station until the present conversion to luxury accommodation by Rodney Twiss.
The Fire Station Inn is versatile, as it can be booked as one complete townhouse of four bedrooms with three spa bathrooms or three separate suites each with their own ensuite spa bathroom.
The Fire Engine suite is open plan with separate bathroom, which still has the fireman’s pole. It features an enormous two person spa bath. The kitchen is hidden behind a red jarrah bar and is ideal for entertaining.
This suite would not be complete without a real live fire engine – A red 1942 International complete with pumps and ladders.
North Adelaide Heritage Group is a 2018 Fodor’s Choice recipient for the 14th year in a row.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.