Central Jetty Motel Terms and Conditions are set out for the safety and enjoyment of all guests staying. Failure to adhere to our terms and conditions may result in reservation being cancelled or evicted. By booking you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Hence please read it carefully before booking.
1. Additional guest(s) will be required to pay an extra person per night at a rate of $12 when using existing beds. You are welcome to bring your own cot. The maximum occupancy per unit must be strictly adhered to, due to law and fire safety regulations. THERE IS NO CAPACITY FOR EXTRA BEDS IN THE ROOMS.LOUNGES ARE NOT USED AS EXTRA BEDS AND DO NOT PULL OUT.
2. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18.
3. The person completing the booking and checking into the motel shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons staying and visiting the motel. The person agrees to pay for all charges incurred by them and their guests during their stay including loss or damages to the motel room and the facility, whether accidental or willful. Any cost associated with repair and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card provided by the registered guest. Extra cleaning charges beginning at $20 may be charged if mess is beyond a minimal acceptable limit. If a person does not have a visa or mastercard on record a security bond may be taken of $100-$200 at managements discression.
4. Upon arrival guests must provide a photographic identification for security purposes and a valid credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation. The motel reserves the right to cancel reservations with declined credit card. In the case where a valid credit card cannot be provided, a cash bond of $100- $200 is required at the time of check-in.
5. Fees chargeable to guest accounts may include, but not limited to damage due to
– Smoking in the rooms (All our rooms are non-smoking, ashtrays are provided outside the rooms and balcony area). In the event of any physical evidence i.e. Holes in the sheets or residual odour which indicates that smoking of any form has taken place inside a guest room, a penalty of $250 or more will be made against the credit card provided to the motel. This will cover the cost of losing a room due to leaving the room in an unsaleable condition, steam cleaning the carpet and other soft furnishing and of laundering all beddings.
– Room degradation involving excessive cleaning such as vomit, bodily waste and excessive rubbish will incur $100 additional cleaning charge.
– Cooking in guest room is strictly forbidden by health authorities with the exception of the use of the kettle, microwave provided. Fees for additional cleaning may apply should guests cook inside a guest room. Motel provides a guest kitchen for any cooking needs.
– With the exception of a Sight and Hearing assistance dogs, all pets are strictly forbidden inside guest rooms. Any guests breaching this rule will face immediate eviction and a penalty of $250 or more for carpet cleaning and any other cleaning or damage(s) of soft furnishing affected. Pets in vehicles may only be permitted by prior specific arrangement. Barking dogs will not be tolerated and will result in guests and their dogs being evicted from the motel, with no refund of monies.
– Any problems sufficient to result in the unit being withdrawn from its availability to be let, i.e. an unsaleable condition, extra daily room tariffs may be charged based on business demand at the discretion of the manager.
6. Any damage to motel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest.
7. Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. A late check out can be requested in some circumstances but is not guaranteed. A late checkout without prior notice will incur a late fee of $45 and $25/hr thereof.
8. The motel unit must not be used for unlawful purposes and in the interest of all the guests at the motel, guests are expected to be quiet between 10pm and 7am. Group congregation outside guest rooms are not permitted within these hours. Guests may use the BBQ area where group gathering maybe permitted with prior arrangement.
9. Any smoking in rooms fines apply a minimum fee of $100
10. Any excessive cleaning damage done in beds/rooms/to exterior of property will be fined at managements discression.
11. At check in management has the right to charge a $200 security bond either via credit card or as a cash bond to be returned to the guest upon check out with no damage or fines. This would be discussed at check in if required.
12. Credit Card Payment will incur a small surcharge.
© 2020 All rights reserved
Site designed and operated by Addmedia Pty. Ltd. ABN 16003500123