Stannum Lodge Motor Inn offers exceptionally clean accommodation just a short walk or drive from the center of Stanthorpe. We have 12 self contained suites with microwave and full crockery and cutlery as well as a small selection of bowls and dishes for snacks like cheese and crackers. All suites at Stannum Lodge are ground floor with undercover parking directly outside your suite set in landscaped gardens in a quiet environment.
Continental breakfast is available and will be delivered to your room the evening prior.
There is seating in the pool area as well as in the garden area and also the Gazebo with seating for 8 people to enjoy a local wine and snacks such as local cheeses in the evening during the warm summer months.
Stanthorpe is located south west of Brisbane and is nestled in the heart of the Granite Belt. Known as Queensland’s premier wine region, it boasts more than 45 wineries, vineyards and cellar doors.
Stanthorpe has the reputation as being Queensland’s coolest town, with some locations in the area reaching 1000 metres above sea level. Frosty mornings and the odd snowfall during winter are not uncommon.
- Car Parking On-site undercover parking
- Parking for small single axle trailers only
- Street parking
- On site parking for larger van type vehicles cannot be guaranteed and street parking may be the only alternative
- Guest Services Tour desk
- Self service laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Friendly and attentive service
- Inhouse Dining Room service breakfast
- Room Features Free WiFi
- All rooms are non smoking
- All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning
- All rooms have full cutlery, crockery, microwave and toaster
- Flat screen TV with Blu Ray/DVD player available on request free of charge
- Ensuite bathroom
- Room serviced daily
- Property Features
- Internet access
- Interconnecting rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking property
- Landscaped gardens
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.